Of Masks and Mirrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Masks and Mirrors

The Dance Macabre has come to Sudbury Nights

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brother. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KoroHoshi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:51 am

KoroKaze,

You need to wake up. Do not pity these Monsters. USe them. Feed on them. Abuse them. Make them Ours.
Back to top Go down
KoroKaze
Fledgling
Fledgling

Number of posts : 9

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:53 am

KoroHoshi,

I work with you because I have to. You and you debauched ideas are disgusting. I will Pity the Restless Dead if I wish.
Back to top Go down
KoroHoshi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:55 am

Korokaze

"Restless Dead", my ass, most of them chose their fate the same as us. It is choice of eternal life. They maybe foolish in what they have surrendered for their immortality bu it was a choice.
Back to top Go down
KoroKaze
Fledgling
Fledgling

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:57 am

Brother, Their souls are not at rest. And I am not so sure that they were not forced and/or lied to. I can see some choosing undeath but I do not all would walk willingly into the long night. After all I myself was tricked into accepting our state.
Back to top Go down
KoroHoshi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:58 am

Whiner,

Again with this. I told you enough that you came the master willingly. You were not dragged or hunted. It was an offer.... and you took it.
Back to top Go down
KoroKaze
Fledgling
Fledgling

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:59 am

Brother, perhaps. But you did not explain the details of the imoortallity or even mention the curse. I thought it would be a knew path of understanding, not unending damnation.
Back to top Go down
KoroHoshi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:01 am

Suck it up Buttercup.

So you lost your soul. SO did I. DO you hear me Whining. If you can't get over it let me know, I end you. Then maybe their will be peace in the sanctum.
Back to top Go down
KoroKaze
Fledgling
Fledgling

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:02 am

Peace. . . except for the screams of all your victims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brother. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother. . .   Brother. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brother. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Masks and Mirrors :: In Character 2008 :: The Rack-
Jump to: