Of Masks and Mirrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Masks and Mirrors

The Dance Macabre has come to Sudbury Nights

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quiet such an uncommon sound

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carli
Fledgling
Fledgling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-13

quiet such an uncommon sound Empty
PostSubject: quiet such an uncommon sound   quiet such an uncommon sound Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:04 pm

the gathering had been a quiet one with her own covenate growing she seemed a little more cheerfull. she was a little curious of the newcomer, she was going to have to meet with this one and determin his potential use. other matters seemed to be going well she tested the premis of her holding alisiums on the island, as she expected the idea was not widely apporved. some ideas where mentioned that she had not thought of but the fact remained they needed a far more secure location after all what kinda place allows a person to walk in with 8 guns on them i mean thats just not tolerable .
vala was sitting in the dark looking over a few forms when carli walked in "how did it go this evening?" "i trust you were a little less vocal"
carli held her head steedy and proclamed in a sarcastic tone "yes mistress"
vala sat stuned for a moment having heard the tone "if you talk of the plan too much you atract attention to me i would rather not have the vamps of the city know whom i am that why they dont track me down so easily its fine for mortals to know whom i am but i would rather not have other preditors know of me" "now go do something usefull like aquire more of this island for me"
Back to top Go down

quiet such an uncommon sound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Masks and Mirrors :: In Character 2008 :: Tales and Tribulations-
Jump to: